POEMS BY ONE MICAIAH



Leave Not The Act



Love me
Tell me
Act it

Buy me cookies
Feed them to me
With your hands
And your lips

Take me to the movies
Buy me popcorn
Leave it to me
To eat alone
While watching the Nollywood movie
You can never learn to like

Carry me to the mall
With a car
I don’t care if it’s stolen
Allow me order for all
Allow me buy it all
Things needed and unwanted

Lift me up unaware
Swing me like a child
Let me scream stop
But don’t you dare stop
Till you can’t swing me no more

Love my pictures
On Facebook and Instagram
Follow my ass everywhere
Post my unawares with sweet words
Surprise me to the core

Don’t just love me alone
Tell me all the time too
Without leaving the act


©One Micaiah


Mikaiah Sunday Oyepintemi also known as One Micaiah is a Medical Laboratory Science graduate of the College of Medicine of the University of Lagos, a writer of poems and short stories and a lover of life. He is a believer of love and true friendship. Writing, to him, is the only way he can speak without talking. He hopes to write and publish as many books as he can, while alive. He looks forward to meeting new friends too. Please follow him on Twitter @One_Micaiah.

Comments