Honestly, I did not want to publish anything for this week. I had planned to send out an apology to my readers and explain that I am not feeling too well. I have been struggling to go to work and that is because I cannot afford to stay back home, I believe it would only worsen my failing health. So here I am.
But before I continue, I have a question o; "are 'agbos' meant to make us get better or do the opposite?" Please, I need your opinion.
So, I am writing an article without a title because I have not decided what the title should be or maybe I would want any of my esteemed readers to give it the title he/she would like.
"Okay, what should this week's article be all about?" I was asking myself that question yesterday night. "Should I just write another article like the previous one?" Okay, let’s start with the previous one (http://shegzsablezs.blogspot.com.ng/2017/04/a-couple-of-thoughts-over-weekend.html), I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and encouraging replies on my last write-up. I got a record number of reviews and positive feedbacks and I was like; "Wow, so, these people prefer the less serious stuff and I have been researching the whole world, ‘googling Wikipedia', 'scanning encyclopedia' and booking interviews because I want to educate and entertain my readers at the same time. No problems, I would make sure things like that happen more frequently". "Oh, how could I forget? One of my secondary school friends (not the number 1 cheater in the whole world o) posted it on his blog too (http://mccollybright.blogspot.com.ng/2017/04/oluwole-olusanya-couple-of-thoughts.html) and he noted that he got a significant number of reviews". "Guess what friends? He also included a picture I took some six years ago when I was still looking young and hot. Lol" Please check it out. #Freshboi.

So we have concluded the discussion on my previous article and I know someone wants to know how my Easter break played out. This is totally necessary because I have to prove to you guys that I did not do anything naughty during the break that had adverse effect on my health. "Okay, it is fine. I will explain". I just pray that someone does not doze off while reading this because it was a very boring break for me.
Here we go, "You guys would agree with me that I was seriously looking forward to the break, it was so evident that I could not hide my excitement in my previous article”. (Oh, I promised not to mention my last article again, okay, last time). I had plans to spend some time with my family, it was a kind of reunion for us because my younger brother works in Victoria Island and he stays with my sister in Festac, he only comes home once in a month. So, I was seriously looking forward to having 'Taiwo' around. Both of us are the only guys in the family and there is always a certain amount of loneliness when he is not around and the fact that Chelsea was playing against Manchester United also made it a bit controversial. Taiwo is a Man U fan and I am a Chelsea fan and you guys know how that game played out abi? ........................................ So, conclude this sentence yourselves......................................  Lolzs
Okay, I had plans to visit the cinema with my babe (winks!) and some of our friends during the break and I was seriously looking forward to the date o. I was so happy we were going to be spending some time together eventually because our hectic schedule has not given us the opportunity to do some things to brighten up the relationship. So, I called this madam and she was like; "I am in ibadan at the moment o!" "What? Ibadan Ke?" She was like; "shebi, I told you I was going to ibadan to attend a party with some friends nao." I was like; "women dey try sha, all the way to Ibadan to attend a party? I thought you were complaining about not having enough rest o. You were at work on Good Friday and in Ibadan on Saturday again? Na so they dey rest?" "Hmm, I eventually stayed at home throughout the break and treated myself to some really cool movies o. I think I saw about 8 new movies during the break. Most of them - annoying"
Okay, some old folks came to visit me on Easter Monday and I was so happy to see them again. It’s been over two years and most of them were looking very different. "Wole, wa shaye funwa nao?" I was like; "which kind of one chance be this o? and this guys were talking about drinking 8 to 9 bottles each with about 3 plates of pepper soup" "These ones go injure person o". I wanted to starting preaching what the Bible and Quran said about alcohol and the reason we should all obey God's commandments (especially with the present economic situation of the country) but I knew this guys would pick up a fight.  So, my younger brother saved the day. I was so relieved. "8 to 9 bottles each ke! No o".


Okay, time to confess, I don’t have anything to write on again. Please, does any one have a title now?


Have a great Weekend.


Oluwole Olusanya

Comments