Is Anyone Feeling 'Krushy'? 10 'Krushious' Pictures - Just for You

Is Anyone Feeling 'Krushy'? 10 'Krushious' Pictures - Just for You

Wait a minute! I am sure you saw the title and you are like; which one is 'Krushy' again o? Well, it is a new word inspired by someone I don’t really like. Guys, you can only imagine the kind of person that would threaten to crush his/her fellow colleagues if they choose to disagree with his/her stand on issues and way of doing things. na God you be? In consequence, the word - 'Krushy' was invented by me. 'Krushy' means the ability and willingness to crush (in most cases; without a sensible and justifiable reason). Okay, you noticed my spelling of 'Krushy' begins with a 'K' and you were thinking that the name of the person I was talking about also starts with a 'K'. Ha! I don’t know what made you think of that, but I didn’t say you are wrong o. LMAO.

See one chance o, so, you still don’t understand what I am talking about abi? Okay, this is your last chance. Oya, read my article on managing a difficult boss (http://shegzsablezs.blogspot.com.ng/2017/10/thinking-of-quitting-your-job-because.html). So, you get it now? Next time, I will 'krush' you like the Great Krusher! Today, I am feeling 'Krushy' and I have some 'Krushious' pictures to share with you guys. Pause! I know someone is like; wetin dey do this guy today sef? which one be 'Krushious' again nao? Well, 'Krushious' was also invented by me. It means 'Krushingly hilarious' coined from the words - 'Krush' & Hilarious.
Moving swiftly on, these pictures were picked to make you feel 'Krushed'. Trust me, you don’t want to know the meaning of 'Krushed' until you have been successfully 'Krushed' by the funny and naughty pictures I have put together to make your weekend 'Krushingly Krushy'.

1. 


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.


9.


10.


Conclusively, I couldn’t decide the topic for this week and I thought this would be a good idea, is it? I hope y'all find these pictures funny and they crack you up. Okay, one last thing though, if I don’t send the URL links to my write-up for next week with my sterling bank mail or with another branch address as my office address, then, you should know that I have been successfully 'Krushed' by the 'Great Krusher' but till then, y'all should have a 'krushious weekend'


God Bless & Save Us from the 'Great Krusher'


Olusanya, Oluwole Sheriff

Comments