#ThankGodItsGoodFriday: tHeSe PiCtUrEs WiLl mAkE iT aA mEmOrAbLe OnE


Yeah, today is good-Friday #TGIGF and I believe the best way to make it a memorable one is to share some funny and entertaining pictures with you - my loyal readers. The true is, you guys mean a lot to me and I have to make sure your good-Friday is taken care of in the most unimaginable way possible. You can call it CSR and you would not sound out of place. 

Moving swiftly on, these pictures were randomly selected from status of friends and acquaintances on Whats-app - the most popular instant messaging mobile application in the world today.


Guess what feeples? I have more than a thousand friends on Whats-app and it is so much fun to checkout on friends and their respective statuses and their pictures/short videos make you laugh uncontrollably. I am a big fan of laughter because it is pain and stress relieving. So, these statuses are something I always look up to at intervals and the positive effects they have on my psychological balance and overall well-being can never be over-emphasized. 

Recently, I decided to start screen-grabbing these funny pictures and I will share 20 crazy pictures with you guys on this special day. I hope it is a good idea.




















On a more serious note, I would like to use this opportunity to implore the youths to ensure the judicious use of the social media channels currently at our disposal. Two days ago, I was flabbergasted when I heard that Nigeria is the second highest country in the world in terms of sharing/circulation of information on social media only after the United States. 

However, the questions are; are we sharing the right information? Are we using social media to better our situation and make sure our leaders are held accountable for their actions and in actions? In the recent past, protesters in Egypt co-ordinated rallies and anti-government protests through Facebook and other social media channels to ensure the ousting of Hosni Mubarak's hostile regime during the Arab Spring.

Conclusively, I totally believe the potentials that social media presents should be holistically harnessed to better our life and living conditions but before I go, which is the funniest picture? Please use the comment box.

#ThankGodItsGoodFriday

God Bless Us All

Olusanya, Oluwole Sheriff

Comments