WHEN LOVE HAPPENS: ITS GONNA B-E '18


Yesterday, the city of Lagos stood still to celebrate with the families of Oladele and Thompson as their children - Bukola Elizabeth Oladele and Emeka Chinonso Thompson tied the knot after saying their marital woes.
I am happy for the couple and I was in attendance to celebrate with the newly wedded couple because Egbon Emeka is my big brother, colleague and friend. He is a great guy and I have no doubt he is going to make a wonderful husband.








Obviously, I had a great time because I had the opportunity to meet with some of my old colleagues and we had a wonderful reunion, catch up with some great drinks and took some funny pictures.
Some of the pictures are below;














Conclusively, I wanted to ask the couple if I could join them for a prayer vigil yesterday night as we welcome a new month and start the second half of the year but I did not get any opportunity to.
Do you think that would be a great idea? Please use the comments box.

#BE'18

God Bless Us All

Olusanya, Oluwole Sheriff

Comments