MY SPECIAL BETDAY GIFT: SHARING SOME THROW-BACK PICTURES WITH Y'ALL

MY SPECIAL BETDAY GIFT: SHARING SOME THROW-BACK PICTURES WITH Y'ALL

Good Morning everyone, today is my betday and I think the best way to celebrate it is to give everyone something special. Trust me; a cake would never be enough to go round. About a forthright ago, a friend googled - SHEGZSABLEZS, she followed a link to my facebook wall and she sent a picture I took more than five years ago to me and I was wowed. I am not sure I have logged on to Facebook since the beginning of the year.

So, today, I would share some throw-back pictures and you guys would love it. Trust me.

1.


I took this picture with Boluwatife more than five years ago. This picture is very special to me because of the little girl in it. It is my profile picture on Facebook, Whatsapp and Google+

2.


Okay, I was invited to my first job Interview and I lent a suit from a friend and I was like; "let me take a picture before I return this guy's suit" That should be 4 - 5 years ago. This picture is a special reminder of how far I have come. Now, I can afford to buy the most expensive suit in that boutique. Thank You, Baba. #StartedFromTheBottom.

3.


I visited my mum's office and I wanted to see the newly commissioned "Ikeja City Mall" I remember vividly that I took this picture with my Blackberry phone. The only thing I don’t remember - the year I took the picture. It should be about 5 years ago.

4.
When you are alone in the house and you are like; "lemme do some crazy things joor". This picture should be 2010. Am not really sure tho.

5.

I just created my Facebook profile and I badly needed a profile picture. I took some pictures without a top on. I was desperate to show off my six pack. Lol. Picture was taken in November, 2010. I took about 20 of them with the Webcam on my first laptop then.

6.
Just like Number 4 above. I was bored and I decided to get busy. This funny picture is my profile picture on Twitter. Am sure Falz saw this picture and decided to copy my style. No wahala, God will judge. Picture should be more than 5 years old.

7.

So, I turned 23 and I decided to get three cakes. Crazy huh? Yeap, that's my other name. I would have loved to tell you guys the year but I don’t want anyone to start summing numbers up and know that I am an egbon. I love my babyface. I want people to think I am really young that is before you see my younger brother. Lolz

8.
#FamilyFirst. My siblings and I. Sister Tope, Sister Abiodun, Oluwole and the baby of the House – Taiwo in other of seniority. #FantasticFour.


Believe me, I still have more of this funny pictures. All you have to do is to google - SHEGZSABLEZS. Wait, does anyone want to know what SHEGZSABLEZS means? Remind me on 14th August, 2018. LMAO. Happy Betday to Oluwole from Oluwole


God Bless Us All



Olusanya, Oluwole Sheriff

Comments