2018 FIFA WORLD CUP: REPORTING LIVE FROM MOSCOW



Hello evribudi, I left the country on Thursday night, I had to fly to Russia immediately after work. I was at the opening ceremony in Moscow to watch Russia disgrace Saudi Arabia in the presence of the Saudi Crown Prince, Russian President, Vlamidir Putin and I. Oh, that opening ceremony was held on Thursday, well, whatever joor! all na packaging.
The People of Nigeria, I know you are trying to understand what is wrong with me, but it that really necessary? My great country lost the opening match to Croatia after the team's captain promised "sai Baba" the trophy. Well, I hope he was talking about that beer sha ooooooo and not the same one Germany lifted 4 years ago.
Wait a minute nao, I said I am in Russia and you saw me in a gas station in Ikotun yesterday evening getting fuel for the generator in our house. Okay, lemme confess, I would have loved to travel to Russia but my pocket had other plans, wetin pesin do go nao?
Moving swiftly on, I am totally upset that we lost after we got everything right from the clothing to the grand entry into the stadium apart from winning the first match! Well, social media is at it again. You know Nigerians no dey carry last nao. The pictures, short videos and animations are wonderful and well circulated. You should also know that Oluwole is always first in the class of sharp guys abi? I have collected some really funny pictures for your perusal. I hope they crack up.









\
Oh, I did not mention that Lionel Messi and Christiano Ronaldo’s World cup performances at the ongoing World cup would also be included. Well, this is Russia 2018, a lot of unexpected things are bound to happen.


Please I need to go now, my newly adopted country – Brazil is about to play their first match, but in the meantime, which of these pictures crack you up the most. Please leave your comments.

God Bless Us All

Olusanya, Oluwole Sheriff

 




Comments