VICTORIA WEDS CHUKA: WHEN LOVE HAPPENS



See me see trouble o, Sparks got married last Saturday and you feepu think I will pretend that I am happy for her right?
Before you castigate me, I had plans to propose to her sometimes in 2029 but I guess I have to wait for her first daughter. Sparks is a special person, a wonderful writer and I can assure everyone that she is going to make an astonishing wife.
Okay, back to the royal wedding, it was a celebration of love and an explicit illustration of what happens when love wins. Oh, I was supposed to pretend I am not happy, abi?
Well, love is a beautiful thing and I am so happy for Victoria and Chuks, I wish them a happy married life, filled with joy, laughter and other positive things life has to offer.
Lastly, you guys know that I am a presidential aspirant and one of my campaign promises is to ensure that every single sinister gets married before 2020 right? I made sure I was at the reception and I got the opportunity to capture some great moments at the event. The pictures are below, please check them out, I am sure you will love them.









Hmm, look at how cute they look together; I know they will make beautiful and intelligent children. God bless their offsprings.
One last thing though, the time for confession is here! Guess what feepu? When I told you guys I took those pictures myself, I was lying. Sparks was so generous to send them to me via whats-app.

God Bless the Couple

God Bless Us All

Olusanya, Oluwole Sheriff

Comments