TOOH IS 25: HAPPY BETDAY TO MY BROTHER AND BESTFRIEND



Yesterday was lit; we had some great music from DJ SHEGZSABLEZS who dished out hit-tracks like it was the right thing to do. We also had a wonderful cake courtesy of DJ SHEGZSABLEZS and some drinks to ensure guests were well attended too. We also had some friends and well-wishers in the living room who stopped by to celebrate with Taiwo Olusanya also known as TOOH MONI has he concludes a wonderful and fulfilled silver jubilee and offer their prayers has he starts another journey in life.

Taiwo is my younger brother; he is my best friend and the second most important person in my life (The number 1 spot belongs to mama). He was born on the 23rd June 1993 along with his twin sister - Kehinde who died exactly 8 days after their day of birth (R.I.P. Kehinde Olusanya). Interestingly, their birth took place 11 days after the controversial June 12, 1993 presidential election between Chief MKO Abiola and Alhaji Tofa was annulled by then Military dictator General Ibrahim B. Babangida.

Co-incidentally, the present administration headed by President Muhammedu Buhari recognized Chief MKO Abiola's (the perceived winner of the unarguably freest and fairest election in the history of our great nation) struggles and contributions to democracy and awarded him with the title of posthumous Presidency and GCON on the 6th June, 2018 few days to my younger brother's 25 years anniversary. Great Things Happen In June!!!!

Taiwo is a special kid; I have watched him grow up gradually from a young boy to a young man in 25 eventful years. He is always around to fix things and ensure everything works smoothly. He is a wonderful person and I can boldly attest to this fact because I have learnt some great things from him.

Yesterday, I did a lot of reminiscing; I remember we did almost everything together when we were much younger. Being the eldest, I was in charge of our finances and I always made sure Tooh comes first.
Conclusively, TOOH MONI, an acronym of his full name was coined by me. TOOH means Taiwo Olawale Olusanya Hassan.

Happy Betday Tooh Moni, God Bless You Bro.

God Bless Us All

Olusanya, Oluwole Sheriff


Comments