DEAR 'LAZY' NIGERIAN YOUTH, THIS ONE IS FOR YOU.




You saw the title and you were like; ‘this naughty boy don come again o! Abi na, wetin pesin go do nao?’ The President has activated wide spread laziness in all of us and I am feeling really lazy! 'Guess what fwends? I am thinking of showing up late for work tomorrow'.
'Abegi, whatever wan happen make e happen joor! I go even resign sef! I don ves totally!!' My President confirmed that I know my country is blessed with 'oil money' and I am patiently waiting for my portion of the national cake, 'no be so?'
Interestingly, social media was abuzz with the President's declaration and concerned youths have replied the President in a hostile manner. I have a lot of interesting friends on Whats-app; the pictures and statuses have been wonderful and I have screen-grabbed some pictures from statuses and display pictures of some of my 'lazy' friends on Whats-app. If you are not feeling 'too lazy' right now, you can check them out, they are provided below;









On a more serious note, when I saw the news about the President's controversial speech where he referred to the youth as 'lazy' gold-diggers and opportunists, I could not believe my eyes/ears. I know 'sai baba' is capable of a lot of things but I did not believe he could embarrass us in the presence of the International community. I told myself I had to investigate and get to the bottom of the 'mara!'
In consequence, I watched the full clip of the video and I could not believe the lies and propaganda currently ongoing on social media against the President and the ruling party. The President was asked a question about how his administration is working hard to return our great country to the good old days and he discussed the challenges his administration faced at inception in May, 2015. He also stated how he is handling these challenges and the achievements/gains recorded so far. I totally disagree with the false accusation that he made any derogatory comment against the youths.
Perhaps, I am certain that a lot of my readers might have a different stand but before you castigate me from deviating from public opinion, please watch the full clip of the video by hitting the 'play button'  in the video provided below;
Conclusively, I would love to encourage everyone to ensure that we always investigate issues diligently before jumping straight to conclusions. This is totally necessary because the 2019 general elections are fast approaching and the media might be manipulated by desperate politicians for selfish reasons. 'A 'lazy' person is someone who plays the blame-game without listening to all the sides involved, do you agree?'

God Bless Us All
Olusanya, Oluwole Sheriff

Comments

  1. List of lazy Nigerian Youths will soon be release -Lai Mohammed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning,

    Thanks for the comment.

    I was feeling really lazy this morning. So sorry, I couldnot reply immediately.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment