IFE ATI ETAN: AWON EDI TI AFI GBODO WO


IFE ATI ETAN: AWON EDI TI AFI GBODO WO 
[LOVE AND DECIET: REASONS WHY WE SHOULD ALL WATCH IT]

‘Love and Deceit’ is a yoruba Nollywood movie produced by Team Production Company. The movie features Damilare Akinfolarin, Funsho Adeolu, Remi Surutu and among other talented actors. Damilare Akinfolarin who was the principal character in the 2 hours, 3 minutes movie is a close friend and a customer, his corporate account in Sterling Bank was opened by me and I am his relationship officer. Guess what, friends? His Sterling Bank checkbook also got a role in the movie. Chief Thomas (Funsho Adeolu) gave him a Sterling Bank cheque of NGN2million when he met his daughter's boyfriend for the first time at exactly 1:14:07 in the movie.

Interestingly, I remember vividly how he delivered a cake on my behalf immediately on request to a friend on her birthday without payment when he was in ‘Licious Deserts’ and that endeared him to me. I could not believe that he would make it happen with such a short notice but he gave his assurance and delivered on his promise.

Moving swiftly on, when he sent the YouTube link to me on Whats-app, I was not surprised because he has intimated me of his plans to take the Nigerian movie industry by storm. I watched the movie on YouTube and I saw Damilare in his real artistic self, his interpretation and style wowed me and I promised to write a movie review and upload the movie on my blog for my viewers to see what Damilare is capable of.

‘Love and Deceit’ is a low budget movie with an ikorodu plot, the movie basically explains what betrayal means and authenticates the fact that God is kind and merciful to all. Daniel (Damilare's character in the movie) broke up with Nifemi Thomas (Toke Adetola) his fiancée two days to the wedding and relocated to Abuja to live an ungodly life. Nifemi also relocates to Abuja 2 years after the unfortunate event to start a new chapter in her life but she co-incidentally meets Adewole who proposed to her and married her with her two fatherless children.

‘Love and Deceit’ provides a wonderful collection of great talents, a welcoming picture quality, an engaging story-line and a good subtitle to educate the non-Yoruba speaking viewers. The movie is enjoyable and can be watched in the presence of children because of the professionalism of the cast and their enviable interpretation of the script.
You can watch the full clip of the movie by hitting the play bottom in the middle.




I am sure we all enjoyed the movie,  I also did. Please share your thoughts on the movie in the comments box provided below.
                                 
God Bless Us All

Olusanya, Oluwole Sheriff

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. You are very welcome.

      Please I need more wonderful movies from you so that I can good movie reviews.

      Keep up the good work.

      God Bless You.

      Delete

Post a Comment