LAST SUPPER WITH EDDYFLAMES




A WAY BACK INTO LOVE.
All memories of you flash back each time I see you,
We once were a pair,
But now, all's gone with the air.
So, I will throwaway my shame,
Away with my hurt,
Quench my Anger,
Take down my pride,
Just to be with you once again.
A moment of your smile,
Is far better than thoughts of what transpired.
Am wary of my presence drawing questions of your absence,
And I know these questions arise in your head as well,
Even if I know not how you feel.
So I ask, what's love without hurt,
What's love without differences,
Our good moments surpass the bad,
I will trace my steps, path by path.
In search for moments, piece by piece.
Until each piece, leads me back to your heart.


Purple Butterfly.🦋

Imasuen Edward A. also known as EddyFlames with the signature - #PurpleButterfly is a banker whose passion for writing started at a very young age. He writes directly from his heart and He hopes to make the world a better place with his artistic talents.




Comments