POEMS BY ONE MICAIAH




Understanding Me
I am simple,
Simpler than you can think,
Simpler than you can see,
Simpler than they can feel,
Simpler than their peoples.

I am easy,
Easier than you can think,
Easier than you can see,
Easier than they can feel,
Easier than their sissies,

I am cool,
Cooler than you can think,
Cooler than you can see,
Cooler than they can feel,
Cooler than their stools.

I am gentle,
Gentler than you can think,
Gentler than you can see,
Gentler than they can feel,
Gentler than their mantles.

I am bad,
Badder than you can think,
Badder than you can see,
Badder than they can feel,
Badder than their grads.

I am deep,
Deeper than you can think,
Deeper than you can see,
Deeper than they can feel,
Deeper than their heaps.

I am thick,
Thicker than you can think,
Thicker than you can see,
Thicker than they can feel,
Thicker than their dicks.

I am sick,
Sicker than you can think,
Sicker than you can see,
Sicker than they can feel,
Sicker than their picks.

I am cute,
Cuter than you can think,
Cuter than you can see,
Cuter than they can feel,
Cuter than their hoots.

I am horny,
Hornier than you can think,
Hornier than you can see,
Hornier than they can feel.
Hornier than their honeys.


© One Micaiah



Mikaiah Sunday Oyepintemi also known as One Micaiah is a Medical Laboratory Science graduate of the College of Medicine of the University of Lagos, a writer of poems and short stories and a lover of life. He is a believer of love and true friendship. Writing, to him, is the only way he can speak without talking. He hopes to write and publish as many books as he can, while alive. He looks forward to meeting new friends too. Please follow him on Twitter @One_Micaiah.

Comments