POEMS WITH RUKENNY





I AM RUKENNY

I am a book
The playground for words with wings
They are the smile that perches on your lips
And the interest you derive
When you read me.

I am the lullaby
That sings your pain to sleep.
I am a soothing symphony,
That erases the aches in your heart.
Listen to me!


I am a woman
With a mind as verse as the universe
I am the adventure
you seek in poetry
Explore me!

I am a million-dollar question
That leaves you searching for answers.
I am a mystery
That lurks in your mind.
Unravel me!

I AM RUKENNY!

©®RUKENNY




Esther Kalu Ndidi also known as Rukenny is budding poet, short story writer, content writer, freelance writer and journalist who explores her love for writing with the scribbles from her heart, with the aim of impacting positive change. She is a student of Mass Communication in Yaba College of Technology, Lagos.

Comments