LAST SUPPER WITH EDDYFLAMES


YOUR SMILE

I look at you and all I see is contempt,
Your smile,
Your smile, noticed form a mile,
So infectious, that  am affected each time I gaze at you,
Like a rush and a soothing feeling,
I have never seen you sad,
Cause all your moments are filled with smiles,
Each time you smile, it’s like the sun sets on your face,
So bright that it’s noticeable in the dark,
I wish I could be by your side each morning,
And for every good morning to you,
I desire no response, but your smile,
A smile that comes with a giggle,
A smile of such innocence and beauty,
A smile that can melt even the Hulks anger,
And in great pursuit, I crave your smile.
Purple Butterfly.đŸ¦‹


Imasuen Edward A. also known as EddyFlames with the signature - #PurpleButterfly is a banker whose passion for writing started at a very young age. He writes directly from his heart and He hopes to make the world a better place with his artistic talents.



Comments