Product Review: Chamberlain’s Leather Milk

Did the leather care product stand the test?



Written by Harold Murrell

When it comes to dress shoes, leather is king. There is simply no substitute—especially if you want your shoes to last a lifetime and, in some cases, grow even more beautiful with age. Here at the GentleManual, Allen Edmonds is hands down our favorite brand of dress shoe and the Dalton boot ranks as one of our all time favorite styles. You can (and I do) wear these boots with everything from formal suits, to rolled-up jeans and even swim trunks (Don’t. Hate.) I’ve had the boots in these photos for almost two years and they have treated me well. In fact, they seem to get more comfortable every time I put them on.

All that being said, I have been remiss in my care of the leather on these handsome devils. So I snatched up a bottle of Chamberlain’s Leather Milk Leather Care Liniment No.1, a well regarded leather care product, and decided to document the results with some before and after photos. I think the photos speak for themselves. The difference is truly night and day. Chamberlain’s gets a well deserved Stamp of Man-pproval for their Leather Milk. Do yourself a favor, scoop some up and rub it all over everything you own. EVERYTHING.





Harold Murrell


SOURCE: THE GENTLEMANUAL

Comments