POEMS WITH RUKENNY



FOR MY MOTHER

You were just six months old,
Innocent yet left in the cold.
In the freezing fierceness of the night,
You were left to the arms of the streets.
You grew without a mother
But you became one like no other.
I've never known anyone to sacrifice all
For love,
For family!!
But you did it all!

You gone extra miles
To write on my lips smiles.
You've died again and again,
To keep me alive and ease my pain.
You deserve more than the world can offer,
Here and after.
I've never known anyone
surrounded by choking hate
Yet still gives love.
It was you!!!


For everything you've been through,
There's nothing I wouldn't do for you.
I love you mother!!!

©®RUKENNY


Esther Kalu Ndidi also known as Rukenny is budding poet, short story writer, content writer, freelance writer and journalist who explores her love for writing with the scribbles from her heart, with the aim of impacting positive change. She is a student of Mass Communication in Yaba College of Technology, Lagos.

Comments