POEMS BY ONE MICAIAH



Hard To Tell

It’s hard to tell
If what I had before
Was mere love
Or fair lust

Coz it’s hard to tell
If I can still do you
Without doing sex

As it’s hard to tell
If love without sex
Feels this way
All the way

It’s hard to tell
If there's even love before
Or it was just unseen lust
Catching up on me

But it’s also hard to tell
If what I had before
Was a blind vision
Of how much love
I’d get from you

And it’s hard to tell
If my fair lust
Wasn’t fair enough
To get a fairer one
In return
.

©One Micaiah



Mikaiah Sunday Oyepintemi also known as One Micaiah is a Medical Laboratory Science graduate of the College of Medicine of the University of Lagos, a writer of poems and short stories and a lover of life. He is a believer of love and true friendship. Writing, to him, is the only way he can speak without talking. He hopes to write and publish as many books as he can, while alive. He looks forward to meeting new friends too. Please follow him on Twitter @One_Micaiah.

Comments