POEMS BY ONE MICAIAH




She Only Needs Her Looks

I want
to live
without thinking
girls live
in my world
till I'm ready
to marry

follow
Mama's advice
and all

but what
can I do
when there's
Arike
somewhere
screaming
and begging me
to pluck her
till her brain
is nowhere
to be found
with just the way she looks.

©One Micaiah



Mikaiah Sunday Oyepintemi also known as One Micaiah is a Medical Laboratory Science graduate of the College of Medicine of the University of Lagos, a writer of poems and short stories and a lover of life. He is a believer of love and true friendship. Writing, to him, is the only way he can speak without talking. He hopes to write and publish as many books as he can, while alive. He looks forward to meeting new friends too. Please follow him on Twitter @One_Micaiah.

Comments